L’Atelier is our newest and most spacious apartment. With a floor area of 110m², ‘L’Atelier’ provides very comfortable accommodation for up to 10 people. It has three bedrooms, two with a 180cm x 200cm double beds, and the third room with two single beds (90cmx200cm) as well as two single mattresses on a mezzanine floor (fun for kids!). The living room has a double sleeper couch. The apartment has a large, well-equipped kitchen, lounge, dining area and two bathrooms, with bath and shower, two basins and toilet in each. The terrace is equipped with garden furniture, a parasol and a BBQ.
The garden, river and pool, including garden furniture and terraces by the river and pool, jeu des boules area, hammocks etc. are available for use by all our guests.
|Occupancy: 8-10 persons||Size 110 m2|
|Bedrooms: 3||Kitchen: fully equipped|
- 2 double beds, 180 x 200 cm
- 2 single beds, 90 x 200 cm
- 2 single mattresses on mezzanine floor
- 1 double sleeper couch in living area
two bathrooms with bath, shower, toilet, and two wash hand basins
Prices are in Euros (€) per week per apartment. During July and August from Saturday 4pm to Saturday 10am. At time of booking a 50% payment is required and the balance is due 4 weeks prior to the rental period.
|Rate||Highest Season||High Season||Mid Season||Low Season|
* Only available in mid and low season. Limited availability as last minute in high seasons. For more than 2 or 7 nights, please contact us for a quote.
Included in the rental price:
- Use of bed linen, bath towels, kitchen towels
- End of stay cleaning
- When you arrive some basic necessities such as toilet paper, toilet cleaner, dish washing liquid & sponge/cloth, dishwasher tablets, coffee filter bags will already be in the gîte.
- Water and electricity (except heating costs in winter months which is typically €55 - €95 per week depending on temperature and which apartment)
Tourist Tax: is charged separately during stay - €0.90 per adult (18+) per day.
If you are bringing a dog, this needs to be agreed at time of booking and there will be a charge of €5 per day.
Highest Season: about mid-July to mid-August.
High Season: early-July and late-August.
Mid Season: May, June, September, October and Christmas/New Year weeks.
Low Season: November to April.
We strongly advise our guests to phone for final confirmation of a reservation, before making any online payments. Online payments are only made to an account in the owner's name.