With a floor area of 45m², ‘La Petite Cave’ provides comfortable accommodation for 2 adults or a family of up to 4. It has one bedroom on a mezzanine floor with a 160cm x 200cm queen double bed and the living room includes a sofa which pulls out to make two single beds- ideal for young children. The ground floor has a well-equipped kitchen, lounge, dining area and bathroom with shower. The terrace is equipped with garden furniture, a parasol and a BBQ.
The garden, river and pool, including garden furniture and terraces by the river and pool, jeu des boules area and hammocks are available for use by all our guests.
|Occupancy: 2 adults plus up to 2 young children||Size 45 m2|
|Bedrooms: 1||Kitchen: fully equipped|
- 1 double bed 160 x 200 cm
- sleeping couch becomes 2 single beds
Prices are in Euros (€) per week per apartment. During July and August from Saturday 4pm to Saturday 10am. At time of booking a 50% payment is required and the balance is due 4 weeks prior to the rental period.
|Rate||Highest Season||High Season||Mid Season||Low Season|
* Only available in mid and low season. Limited availability as last minute in high seasons. For reservations of more than 2 or 7 nights, please contact us for a quote.
Included in the rental price:
- Use of bed linen, bath towels, kitchen towels
- End of stay cleaning
- When you arrive some basic necessities such as toilet paper, toilet cleaner, dishwashing liquid & sponge/cloth, dishwasher tablets, coffee filter bags will already be in the gîte.
- Water and electricity (except heating costs in winter months which is typically €55 - €95 per week depending on which apartment)
Tourist Tax: is charged separately during stay - €0.90 per adult (18+) per day.
If you are bringing a dog, this needs to be agreed at time of booking and there will be a charge of €5 per day.
Highest Season: about mid-July to mid-August.
High Season: early-July and late-August.
Mid Season: May, June, September, October and Christmas/New Year weeks.
Low Season: November to April.
We strongly advise our guests to phone for final confirmation of a reservation, before making any online payments. Online payments are only made to an account in the owner's name.